Why Donate to MVRC?
Because of the efforts of our volunteers and our donors, 100% of our public donations go towards local military or veteran families. By donating to MVRC, you can be confident that every dollar raised is used to empower a local military or veteran family to succeed. Recipients of emergency financial assistance are vetted by partner organizations and paid to third-party vendors to ensure your donation is used as intended. Those who receive financial assistance are asked to pay it forward to the next family by donating back to MVRC when they are financially able.
How Can I Donate?
Sample Uses of Donations Include:
- Back rent, security deposits or emergency housing fees to prevent families from homelessness, while subsequently connecting client to financial resources and education, or employment
- Necessary utilities (cell phone, electric, water) for unemployed military and veterans, while assisting them with securing adequate employment
- Quality nourishment for military and veterans experiencing food instability
- Gas cards/bus passes for transportation to medical centers, job interviews, coursework to advance careers
- Certification exams/tuition fees/safety equipment to achieve employment
- School supplies, Holiday Gifts, Clothing for veteran’s child(ren)
- Morale Event support
- Guess who got their 501c3?
- MVRC is Growing! April 2017
- Hurricanes and Holidays 2016
- Holiday #AdoptAVeteran 2016
- Supporting Homeless Veterans 2015
- Free Tuition; Changed Life 2014
- Doing Good: “Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” Van Gogh 2014
- What Happens when MVRC gets a request for donation? 2013
- MVRC Connects Across the Nation 2011
MVRC is committed to using every dollar of public donations to directly serve local military, veterans and their families. Should you have a question, or would like to see more information about our donations, we are open to you. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and a volunteer will return your email as soon as possible.
Your donation is tax deductible. MVRC is a NC 501(c)(3); ID Number 821221054
Verify Us Online (IRS Website Link)