World trust pharmacy review
- vasculogenic conditions alter the flow of blood to the penis. erectile dysfunction is closely linked to cardiovascular disease, so your doctor might start by looking at this. high blood pressure (hypertension) and diabetes can both cause ed. diabetes is a condition caused by a surfeit of glucose in the blood that affects both the flow of blood to the penis and the nerve endings in your penis. it is therefore both a vasculogenic and a neurogenic condition.
what is the electronic prescription service (eps)?
the electronic prescription service is an nhs england service that enables your prescriptions, issued by your gp, to be sent electronically and directly to the pharmacy of your choice. you can nominate simple online pharmacy and get your repeat prescription medications delivered to your address of choice in the uk for free.
at simple online pharmacy, we are working hard to make our ordering process as simple as possible for our patients.
we appreciate any feedback you may have to make the ordering process simpler for you.
- have been told not to have sex, not to engage in sexual activity /actions that widen your blood vessels;
- have low blood pressure (hypotension);
- have had a stroke lately;
- have unstable angina;
- have had a heart attack; or
- have a history of non-arteritic anterior ischaemic optic neuropathy (this condition causes a sudden loss of vision).
side effects of pde-5 inhibitors include:.