Sildenafil citrate 100 mg tablet
- lifestyle changes
- complementary therapies
- pelvic floor muscle exercises
- psychological therapies: cognitive behavioural therapy
- psychosexual therapy, sensate focus, counselling
- medication: viagra, cialis, levitra and alprostadil
- a vacuum pump
- hormone therapy
how to treat erectile dysfunction with lifestyles changes
you can often improve the erectile problems by switching to live a healthier lifestyle.
some changes that you can make yourself include:.view all products
- vasculogenic conditions alter the flow of blood to the penis. erectile dysfunction is closely linked to cardiovascular disease, so your doctor might start by looking at this. high blood pressure (hypertension) and diabetes can both cause ed. diabetes is a condition caused by a surfeit of glucose in the blood that affects both the flow of blood to the penis and the nerve endings in your penis. it is therefore both a vasculogenic and a neurogenic condition.
if your gp is enrolled in the nhs electronic prescription service, you can register to order your scripts online
2. order your medicines
once registered, let us know which medicines you need, and we will order these on your behalf.
3. dispensing + delivery
once we receive your prescriptions from the surgery, our pharmacy dispenses and dispatches your medication.