Cvs pharmacy store lookup
if your gp is enrolled in the nhs electronic prescription service, you can register to order your scripts online
once registered, let us know which medicines you need, and we will order these on your behalf.
once we receive your prescriptions from the surgery, our pharmacy dispenses and dispatches your medication.
- vasculogenic conditions alter the flow of blood to the penis. erectile dysfunction is closely linked to cardiovascular disease, so your doctor might start by looking at this. high blood pressure (hypertension) and diabetes can both cause ed. diabetes is a condition caused by a surfeit of glucose in the blood that affects both the flow of blood to the penis and the nerve endings in your penis. it is therefore both a vasculogenic and a neurogenic condition.
- have been told not to have sex, not to engage in sexual activity /actions that widen your blood vessels;
- have low blood pressure (hypotension);
- have had a stroke lately;
- have unstable angina;
- have had a heart attack; or
- have a history of non-arteritic anterior ischaemic optic neuropathy (this condition causes a sudden loss of vision).
side effects of pde-5 inhibitors include:.
choose the treatment you need
complete the online assessment
checkout, and our doctor will review your order